BookingPal offers a travel technology SaaS Platform that provides connectivity and revenue management for the vacation rental industry. Our Platform allows property management software platforms to be connected to various Online Travel Agencies such as Airbnb, Bookin.com and Expedia. We extend our Platform with transaction and payment processing.
We are expanding our team in Irvine, CA to support the growth of our platform integrations both in North America and Internationally. The API Integration & Support Specialist will lead our clients through our API implementation/certification process and trouble-shoot client facing integration and support issues.
- Ensure the customer API implementation/certification process is timely and well managed.
- Trouble-shoot and manage customer support issues to resolution.
- Uncover client use-cases and assist in ruleset configuration to meet their needs.
- Be the voice of the customer, filter bugs and requests, and ensure prompt resolution.
- Understand the product roadmap and new features and how they will affect customers.
- Create/update documentation and educational materials.
- Contribute to the refinement of implementation and support best practices.
- Define, document and share procedures to assist in resolving future issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing non-scripted technical support role. Sales engineering or technically oriented professional services organization experience also considered.
- Coding knowledge, and more importantly the ability to read code.
- Experience supporting API based software development products
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to convey complex technical situations to end users of all technical abilities.
- Ability to quickly grasp and comprehend new situations/technologies and think on your feet.
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with the ability to think outside-the-box.
- Superb emotional intelligence, decision making, and a drive to solve problems.
- Ability to work with minimum direction to achieve goals.
- Diplomacy, tact and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Experience leveraging third-party technologies that support an API architecture.
- Experience with API management and operations using CI/CD pipeline with tools such as Swagger, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, JMeter, SonarQube, CloudFoundry, Postman etc.
- Experience with microservices design patterns and 12 factor application methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, programming or equivalent experience.
- 3 years programming experience in a structured (business) environment is desired
- 3 plus years of experience in API (REST and SOAP)
- Experience working with Java
What our IT Employees like most about working for BookingPal:
- Employee atmosphere and people approach
- Career path and growth potential
- Paid Time Off (BookingPal recognizes the importance of work life balance)
- Generous Benefits Plan: Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Stock option grant
- Flexible spending accounts & Insurance Coverage
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Bookingpal to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender
expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At BookingPal, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability.
Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
BookingPal is a leading travel technology company based in Irvine, CA. BookingPal helps property management companies increase revenue, occupancy, and efficiency through a fully managed software platform.
The company offers its customers access to a wide range of advanced technologies including a property management system, channel distribution to leading OTAs, a central reservation system, revenue
management tools, and integrated operational solutions. For more information, please visit our website at www.bookingpal.com .
Job Type: Full-time