Do you enjoy building products that excite your customers? Do you love to code and excel at solving complex problems? Do you strive for a high level of quality in the software that you develop? Do you take joy in learning and working with the latest technologies? Do you dream of an environment where individuals contribute to the success of each other? If your answer is yes, then this is your opportunity!
BookingPal, a leader in Travel Technology is seeking a confident and capable full stack Sr. Software Engineer in our Irvine, CA office to help work on our new Travel Technology Platform.
Basic Skills and Experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to work in a distributed cross-functional team environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Successfully troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Proven track record working through the entire SDLC
- Comfortable working in agile lean startup environments
- Comfortable leading and mentoring other software engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team
Technical Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of Java software development experience building enterprise web applications, with solid experience on both UI and server-side development, with focus on scalability, distribution, and performance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with high availability, high volume, distributed, scalable, multi-tier, transactional server applications
- Solid object-oriented design and programming skills with a demonstrated background in successfully creating practical and supportable architectures and products
- In-depth knowledge of software design concepts and patterns: MVC, GoF design patterns, dependency injection, streaming, etc…
- Strong knowledge of transactional server technologies, including transactions, persistence, fail-over, and data security services
- Strong experience with frameworks such as: Spring, Kafka, MyBatis, Hibernate
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- Knowledge of web servers such as Apache HTTPD, IIS
- Knowledge of Java application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere
- Experience with relational databases such as: MySql, MSSQL
- Proficient use of SQL
- Experience using Maven, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins, JIRA, etc…
- Experience with AWS, Windows, Linux
- Minimum education qualification: BSc. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Position: Full-time
At BookingPal, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to create an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees’ expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations.
We Offer a Competitive Compensation and an Excellent Benefits Program Including Medical, Dental, Life, Paid Time-Off and Holidays.
BookingPal, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For immediate consideration, please submit a brief introductory note along with your resume and contact information
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $128,000.00 to $138,000.00 /year